About the Commission
Speaker of the Assembly of Kosovo
Democratic Party of Kosovo (PDK)
- In the plenary session of date 09 January 2008, he was elected President of the Assembly of Kosovo.
- Deputy, Third (III) Mandate, November 2007
- Deputy, Second (II) Mandate in the Assembly of Kosovo,
- Head of the PDK Parliamentarian Group, October 2004.
- Minister in the Ministry of Public Services in the Government of Kosovo, March 2002-December 2004
- Deputy in the first Legislation, 2001.
- Minister in the Ministry for Reconstruction and Development 1999January 2000
- Spokesman of Headquarters of Kosova Liberty Army (KLA), 19981999
- Chairperson of Education Council in Drenas, 19951998
- Teacher in the Secondary School Skėnderbeu in Drenas 19911994
- Teacher in Arllat and in the Secondary School in Skėnderaj.
- Teacher in Schools in Fatos and Arllat, 1972-1977
- Teacher in the Secondary School in Drenas. 1976-1977
- Defense of Masters Dissertation at the University of Kosovo; topic: Political Movement and Army Resistance in Kosovo 19911999, November 2003 22.11.2003
- Post-Graduate Studies at Philosophical Faculty, Branch of History at the University of Prishtina in Prishtina, 1995-1997
- Philological Faculty, branch of History in Prishtina, 1972-1976
- Secondary School in Prishtina, 1066-1971
- Primary School, in Fatos (Negroc) in Arllat, 1957-1965
- Albanian mother tongue
- English (literature using skills)
- Croatian Fluently
- Serbian Fluently